KATHUA, JULY 24: As per Superintending Engineer, Elect. Maintt and RE Circle, Kathua, the power supply to Changran, Chak Desa Lower, Shiva Nagar and Upper Shiva Nagar shall remain affected on July 25 from 06 am to 10 am.
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
Prominent Kashmiri Pandit Women call on First Lady Dr. Smita Murmu; term Domicile Law as a historic milestone, express gratitude
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 19 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Global Kashmiri Pandit Diaspora (GKPD) welcomes 'Recognition of Genocide', terms it as Triumph of Righteousness 5 comments
- Kashmiri Hindus a collateral of civilizational onslaught: Surender Ambardar, Ex MLC 5 comments