SRINAGAR, JULY 25: In view of the District Development Board (DDB) Jammu meeting to be held tomorrow, the public hearing scheduled to be convened on 26 July 2018 (Thursday) by Advisor to Governor, Khurshid Ahmed Ganai at JK Governor’s Grievance Cell, Church Lane, Srinagar has been cancelled.
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments