SRINAGAR, AUGUST 3: Since the imposition of Governor’s Rule, from 20th June till 2nd August, 2018, the Grievance Cell received 8494 complaints/grievances, of which 8840 (including those received earlier) have been disposed of/forwarded to the concerned quarters for their timely redressal; and 371 complaints/grievances are under process. During this period, Governor’s Secretariat received 3274 complaints/grievances, of which 3125 complaints have been disposed of/forwarded to the concerned quarters and 149 are under process. In total, during this period 11768 grievances were received, 11965 (including those received earlier) have been disposed/forwarded to the concerned quarters for timely redressal and 520 grievances are under process as on 02.08.2018.
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments