SRINAGAR, AUGUST 08: Advisor to Governor, Khurshid Ahmed Ganai shall be hearing the grievances of people and would be available to meet public delegations, deputations, organizations and individuals at JK Governor’s Grievance Cell at Church Lane, Sonwar on Thursday, August 09 from 10 am to 12 noon.
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments