Sixty five per cent of the people killed in road accidents belong to the 18-35 year age group. This was informed in the Lok Sabha today by the Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari. The Minister also said that 786 ‘black spots’ have been identified along highways where most accidents take place and corrective road engineering efforts are being carried out to rectify the flaws.
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
An orchestrated attempt to establish Muslim hegemony and Pakistan in India through population: RSS Chief
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments