The Rajya Sabha has taken up discussion on the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Amendment Bill, 2018) in the post-lunch session. The Bill passed, by the Lok Sabha, aims at nullifying the Supreme Court judgment pronounced in March this year. It was moved by the Minister for Social Justice and Empowerment Thaawarchand Gehlot.
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
Former Finance Minister P Chidambaram pitches in with his ’10 Point Plan’ to save Indians in distress
Government of India invokes DM Act 2005; Executive Magistrates / Incidental Commanders vested with all powers.
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Global Kashmiri Pandit Diaspora (GKPD) welcomes 'Recognition of Genocide', terms it as Triumph of Righteousness 5 comments
- The Indian Political Nautanki : Modi Vs Rahul 5 comments
- Eminent Displaced Kashmiri Hindus welcome Geo-Political reorganization of Jammu Kashmir and Ladakh. Bob Blackman, UK Parliamentarian endorses the move. 5 comments