The Rajya Sabha has taken up discussion on the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Amendment Bill, 2018) in the post-lunch session. The Bill passed, by the Lok Sabha, aims at nullifying the Supreme Court judgment pronounced in March this year. It was moved by the Minister for Social Justice and Empowerment Thaawarchand Gehlot.
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Global Kashmiri Pandit Diaspora (GKPD) welcomes 'Recognition of Genocide', terms it as Triumph of Righteousness 5 comments