A strong aftershock struck Indonesia’s Lombok today, causing panic among evacuees sheltering after a devastating earthquake killed more than 164 and seriously injuring 1400 on the holiday island four days earlier. US Geological Survey said the 5.9-magnitude quake struck at a shallow depth in the northwest of the island. National disaster agency spokesman Sutopo Purwo Nugroho said that there have been 355 aftershocks since Sunday. The quake was felt strongly.
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
India, China Corps Commander talks went on for 13 hours; Indian participants to brief top leadership now
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Global Kashmiri Pandit Diaspora (GKPD) welcomes 'Recognition of Genocide', terms it as Triumph of Righteousness 5 comments