Domestic stocks today logged losses amid weakness in global share markets. Sensex at Bombay Stock Exchange fell 0.59 percent or 224 points to 37,645. Nifty-fifty at National Stock Exchange also dropped 0.65 percent or 74 points to 11,356. In secondary indices at BSE, Small Cap lost 0.78 percent while Mid Cap slipped 0.70 percent.
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
TRS promises 20k litres free water for Hyderabad residents, BJP terms manifesto as ‘recycled document’
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments