In Pakistan, at least six miners have been killed and 13 others trapped in a methane gas explosion in a coal mine in Balochistan province. Provincial Disaster Management Authority said the explosion took place last evening in the mine situated in Sanjadi area near Quetta. Rescue workers have, so far, recovered the bodies of six miners while efforts are on to rescue those trapped inside the coal mine.
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments