In Taiwan, at least nine people were today killed in a blaze that broke out at a hospital for the terminally ill. Authorities said the fire broke out on the seventh floor of the nine-storey building. The local fire department said, 16 people suffered cardiac arrests; seven were revived while the other nine died with the cause of death given as smoke inhalation. About 15 injured people, including patients and staff, remain in hospital, with 11 listed as in serious condition. The fire was extinguished almost one hour after it started. The cause is being investigated.
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
An orchestrated attempt to establish Muslim hegemony and Pakistan in India through population: RSS Chief
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments