In Jammu and Kashmir, Army foiled an infiltration bid by killing three terrorists along the Line of Control in Tangdhar sector of Kupwara district yesterday. In a tweet, State DGP SP Vaid confirmed the killing of three infiltrators by Army. Security forces intercepted a group of terrorists and asked them to surrender but infiltrators opened indiscriminate fire leading to an encounter. In the ensuing gun battle, three terrorists were neutralised. A search operation is on to sanitise the area.
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments