A massive quake of magnitude 8.2 struck in the Pacific Ocean close to Fiji and Tonga this morning. The US Tsunami Warning Center said the quake was too deep to cause a tsunami. The quake was initially reported as a magnitude 8.0 and then upgraded to 8.2, a magnitude that could cause tremendous damage had it not been so deep. The epicentre was located 270 km east of Levuka in Fiji.
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments