The Indian team for the final two Test matches against England has been announced. Young Mumbai opener Prithvi Shaw and Andhra middle-order batsman Ghanuma Vihari have got maiden Test call. The 18-year-old Prithvi captained India Under-19 to World Cup triumph earlier this year. Vihari was a member of the 2012 Under-19 World Cup team. He has been a consistent scorer in Ranji Trophy and also done well for India A in recent times.They replace opener Murali Vijay and spinner Kuldeep Yadav. The fourth Test begins in Southamptonon the 30th of this month. The fifth and final Test will be played at the Ovalin London from 7th of next month.
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments