The Sensex at the Bombay Stock Exchange climbed 203 points, or 0.5 percent, to close at a new record high of 38,897. The Nifty at the National Stock Exchange advanced 47 points, or 0.4 percent, to a new peak of 11,739.
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
Recent viewership numbers testimony to India being a sports loving nation: LaLiga India Managing Director
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments