The Sensex at the Bombay Stock Exchange climbed 203 points, or 0.5 percent, to close at a new record high of 38,897. The Nifty at the National Stock Exchange advanced 47 points, or 0.4 percent, to a new peak of 11,739.
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Global Kashmiri Pandit Diaspora (GKPD) welcomes 'Recognition of Genocide', terms it as Triumph of Righteousness 5 comments
- The Indian Political Nautanki : Modi Vs Rahul 5 comments
- Eminent Displaced Kashmiri Hindus welcome Geo-Political reorganization of Jammu Kashmir and Ladakh. Bob Blackman, UK Parliamentarian endorses the move. 5 comments