A MiG 27 aircraft airborne from Jodhpur crashed during a routine mission near Devariya village of Jodhpur District this morning. Defence spokesperson Col Sambit Ghosh said that the pilot ejected safely. He added that a Court of Inquiry will investigate the cause of the accident.
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 7 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Global Kashmiri Pandit Diaspora (GKPD) welcomes 'Recognition of Genocide', terms it as Triumph of Righteousness 5 comments