In Japan, at least eight people died and scores were injured when a powerful typhoon slammed into western parts of the country yesterday. It inundated the region’s main international airport and disrupting land and air travel, leaving thousands stranded. Japan Meteorological Agency said JEBI, reportedly the strongest typhoon to make landfall in Japan since 1993, headed north across the main island of Honshu toward the Sea of Japan.
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
Daughters have coparcenary rights even if their parents died before enforcement of Hindu Succession (Amendment) Act: SC
India could have been in top 3 world economies in next 7-8 years if COVID-19 had not hit: Rajnath Singh
Committee considering restoring 4G internet in 1 district each of Jammu, Kashmir on trial basis: Centre tells SC
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 7 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Global Kashmiri Pandit Diaspora (GKPD) welcomes 'Recognition of Genocide', terms it as Triumph of Righteousness 5 comments