NITI Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant today said technological disruption will impact traditional manufacturing, employment and economies. Speaking at the inaugural session of Annual International G20 Conference in New Delhi, Mr Kant said, the G-20 countries must lead the change and find the right mix between innovation and development. He said new job opportunities have to be created to meet the global challenges in several areas. He also pitched for changes in the educational system. Mr Kant said youth must be skilled as the country is facing the shortage of skilled people.
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments