A special Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA) court has extended the Enforcement Directorate (ED) custody of former Maharashtra Home Minister Anil Deshmukh till Monday. He was arrested by the ED early last week. Its case is based on former Mumbai top cop Param Bir Singh’s complaint alleging that Deshmukh forced the police officers to extort money to the tune of 100 crores per month from bars and hotels besides another money laundering case related to his organisation, Shri Sai Shikshan Sanstha.
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
Play on the best Indian roulette sites and enjoy the most popular and original casino table game in the world. Invest in premium real money roulette games at the best and most trustworthy online casinos in India.
10Cric offers Indias biggest selection of odds on cricket, visit 10cric.com/cricket/ and place your winning cricket bet directly on your phone!
I&B Minister says Prasar Bharati is striving to develop Next Generation Broadcast solution consistent with 5G broadcast
Revised guidelines for international arrivals in India in view of Omicron Covid 19 threat – to be effective from Dec 1
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments