Singapore and India have reached an agreement on resumption of scheduled commercial passenger flights between the two countries. Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS) said that Singapore’s vaccinated travel lane (VTL) with India will start on November 29, with six designated flights daily from Chennai, Delhi and Mumbai.Applications for vaccinated travel passes (VTP) for short-term visitors and long-term pass holders from India will start today.Airlines can also operate non-VTL flights between India and Singapore, although passengers on non-VTL flights will be subject to the prevailing public health requirements, CAAS said.
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
President Ram Nath Kovind says, justice gets strengthened if Judiciary, Legislature, and Executive are in harmonious existence
Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu calls for rethinking construction approach of houses to ensure proper air circulation and sunlight
Indonesia Open Badminton: P. V. Sindhu to face Ratchanok Intanon of Thailand in semi-final; Satwik Sairaj-Chirag Shetty also through
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments