Rating agency Moody’s has projected that the economic growth in India will rebound strongly. In its latest report, Moody’s Investors Service pegged the country’s GDP growth at 9.3 percent in 2022 financial year and 7.9 percent in 2023. It said steady progress in Covid vaccination will support a sustained recovery in India’s economic activity. Moody’s said consumer demand, spending, and manufacturing activity are recovering following the easing of pandemic restrictions. It also said improved vaccination coverage has led to stabilization in consumer confidence.
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
President Ram Nath Kovind says, justice gets strengthened if Judiciary, Legislature, and Executive are in harmonious existence
Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu calls for rethinking construction approach of houses to ensure proper air circulation and sunlight
Indonesia Open Badminton: P. V. Sindhu to face Ratchanok Intanon of Thailand in semi-final; Satwik Sairaj-Chirag Shetty also through
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments