Jammu and Kashmir Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha has said that his administration will break all walls that create hurdles in the development of J&K. Addressing the first-ever J&K Real Estate Summit in Jammu today, LG Sinha said that J&K has suffered at the hands of those who mislead people that development is not possible in J&K. He said a new era of growth and development has begun in Jammu and Kashmir at par with the rest of the country. The LG said that J&K has received investments of Rs 14,000 crore under the new Industrial Policy and the investments in industry will touch Rs 35,000 crore by the year-end. He further said that Srinagar will host the Real Estate Summit in May 2022 that will pave the way for Kashmir’s development on the real estate front. The LG also announced that J&K too will have a Central Secretariat soon as the land for the same has been identified. He further said that a huge number of tourists are visiting J&K and almost all hotels are booked.
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
Play the best teen patti real money online games available in India today. Enjoy the most premium live-dealer casino teen patti real rupee experience or the top-quality software table teen patti games for real cash by the best game providers.
Play on the best Indian roulette sites and enjoy the most popular and original casino table game in the world. Invest in premium real money roulette games at the best and most trustworthy online casinos in India.
10Cric offers Indias biggest selection of odds on cricket, visit 10cric.com/cricket/ and place your winning cricket bet directly on your phone!
Supreme Court agrees to hear a PIL seeking direction to ECI to deregister political parties that do not disclose criminal cases details
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments