The GST Council has decided to retain the status quo on GST rate on textile to five per cent. It has decided not to raise GST rate on textile to 12 per cent. Briefing reporters after the 46th Meeting of the GST Council in New Delhi today, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said, the issue of GST rate on textile will be sent to the Tax Rate Rationalization Committee which will submit its report by February next year.
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
Play the best teen patti real money online games available in India today. Enjoy the most premium live-dealer casino teen patti real rupee experience or the top-quality software table teen patti games for real cash by the best game providers.
Play on the best Indian roulette sites and enjoy the most popular and original casino table game in the world. Invest in premium real money roulette games at the best and most trustworthy online casinos in India.
10Cric offers Indias biggest selection of odds on cricket, visit 10cric.com/cricket/ and place your winning cricket bet directly on your phone!
EC announces bye-election for 3 Assembly Constituencies in Odisha, Kerala, and Uttarakhand on 31st May
Asia Badminton Championships: PV Sindhu settles for Bronze after losing to Japan’s Akane Yamaguchi in semifinals
CCEA approves highest bid of Star 9 Mobility Private Limited for sale of entire 51% of government’s shareholding of Pawan Hans Limited
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments