The Bombay High Court has granted interim protection from arrest to BJP leader Prasad Lad in FIR against him by the Economic Offences Wing (EOW) in a cheating case pertaining to Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation contract. A division bench of justices Prasanna Varale and SM Modak was hearing Lad’s plea yesterday which was filed on February 20, 2021, seeking to quash the FIR against him by builder and businessman Bimal Agarwal. The EOW had sent a notice to Lad who is a member of the legislative council to record his statement with respect to a civil contract pertaining to a private company. Lad on Wednesday had informed the court that he wasn’t aware of the FIR till notice was issued to him on December 21, 2020. The court however said it could recall the relief if it is revealed that Lad was intimated of the notice.
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
Play the best teen patti real money online games available in India today. Enjoy the most premium live-dealer casino teen patti real rupee experience or the top-quality software table teen patti games for real cash by the best game providers.
Play on the best Indian roulette sites and enjoy the most popular and original casino table game in the world. Invest in premium real money roulette games at the best and most trustworthy online casinos in India.
10Cric offers Indias biggest selection of odds on cricket, visit 10cric.com/cricket/ and place your winning cricket bet directly on your phone!
EC announces bye-election for 3 Assembly Constituencies in Odisha, Kerala, and Uttarakhand on 31st May
Asia Badminton Championships: PV Sindhu settles for Bronze after losing to Japan’s Akane Yamaguchi in semifinals
CCEA approves highest bid of Star 9 Mobility Private Limited for sale of entire 51% of government’s shareholding of Pawan Hans Limited
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments