Minister of Cooperation Amit Shah has stressed the need for a new cooperative policy in the country. He said the Centre will come up with the new policy in the next 8 to 9 months which will address the issue of Primary Agricultural Credit Society to APEX Cooperative Federation. Addressing the National Conference on Cooperation Policy in New Delhi today, he emphasized the need for transparency in cooperative sector to increase trust of small farmers in it. He also called for professionalism and modernization of the sector. Saying that the cooperative sector has to be strengthened for the economic empowerment of the country, the Minister said there is a need to build infrastructure to ensure loans for cooperative bodies. He reiterated government’s commitment to cooperative saying the Narendra Modi government has created a new Ministry of Cooperation with an aim to strengthen the cooperative movement in the country.
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
Play the best teen patti real money online games available in India today. Enjoy the most premium live-dealer casino teen patti real rupee experience or the top-quality software table teen patti games for real cash by the best game providers.
Play on the best Indian roulette sites and enjoy the most popular and original casino table game in the world. Invest in premium real money roulette games at the best and most trustworthy online casinos in India.
10Cric offers Indias biggest selection of odds on cricket, visit 10cric.com/cricket/ and place your winning cricket bet directly on your phone!
EC announces bye-election for 3 Assembly Constituencies in Odisha, Kerala, and Uttarakhand on 31st May
Asia Badminton Championships: PV Sindhu settles for Bronze after losing to Japan’s Akane Yamaguchi in semifinals
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments