The Reserve Bank of New Zealand raised interest rates by 0.5 percent, or 50 basis points, to 1.50 percent on yesterday. It is the fourth hike in a row as the central bank seeks to tame sharply rising inflation. The central bank in a statement said the hike, which was its biggest increase in more than 20 years, was intended to take the cash rate to a more neutral stance and reduce the risk of rising inflation expectations.
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
Play the best teen patti real money online games available in India today. Enjoy the most premium live-dealer casino teen patti real rupee experience or the top-quality software table teen patti games for real cash by the best game providers.
Play on the best Indian roulette sites and enjoy the most popular and original casino table game in the world. Invest in premium real money roulette games at the best and most trustworthy online casinos in India.
10Cric offers Indias biggest selection of odds on cricket, visit 10cric.com/cricket/ and place your winning cricket bet directly on your phone!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 31 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Managing happiness on social media 8 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments