The mindset of the Bureaucracy at the highest level in the erstwhile state of Jammu and Kashmir at the time of neutering of Article 370 and its reorganization into two Union Territories has had a crucial bearing on the administrative processes that followed after the revolutionary changes in the state. […]
Author: AJAAT JAMWAL
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments