Today any adventure or holiday travel begins with collection of relevant maps. But that was not so 250 years ago. In 1757, after their victory in the Battle of Plassey, the English East India Company (EICO) was first granted a zamindari by Mir Jaffar and by 1765 the nominal Delhi […]
Author: G V Joshi
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments