The number of convicted persons for the genocide crimes against Kashmiri Pandits is zero. Right from India’s pioneering role in co-sponsoring the United Nations Genocide Convention of 1948 to signing it on 29th November 1949 and ratifying it on 27th August 1959, Indian state has only moved away from its moral and contractual obligations. Not only that. MoS for the Ministry of Home Affairs has gone ahead and officially ‘dismissed’ the idea to bring any special legislation on genocide crime in India, by giving a misleading argument on the floor of Rajya Sabha, the upper house of the Parliament of India, on 9th February 2022.
Author: Nitin Dhar
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
Play the best teen patti real money online games available in India today. Enjoy the most premium live-dealer casino teen patti real rupee experience or the top-quality software table teen patti games for real cash by the best game providers.
Play on the best Indian roulette sites and enjoy the most popular and original casino table game in the world. Invest in premium real money roulette games at the best and most trustworthy online casinos in India.
10Cric offers Indias biggest selection of odds on cricket, visit 10cric.com/cricket/ and place your winning cricket bet directly on your phone!
Jonaraja Institute of Genocide Studies announces establishment of MM Abhinavagupta Chair
Hundreds of veterans participate in Senior Citizens Sports event at Beerwah
DC Srinagar pays visit at Dargah Hazratbal
DC Rajouri inaugurates medical camp in remote village Dandkote of Darhal
ADC Bhaderwah reviews arrangements for Eid Ul Fitr
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments