A jovial French civil servant, determined to see his ‘depressed’ compatriots grin, turned to the courts with an unlikely mission: to overturn a ban on smiling in passport photos, said a recent report in the New York Times. The civil servant, whose name was not disclosed, argued that France, a […]
Author: Vijay S Satokar
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments