New Delhi – Asia Defence News International — Eminent editor’s and researchers Arvind Gupta, S Kalyanaraman and Ashok K Behuria have written a commentary “India-Pakistan Relations After the Mumbai Terror Attacks. What should India Do?” They pointed out, India-Pakistan relations have been on a roller coaster. They reached a new low after […]
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
CRPF jawan, civilian killed in Sopore, Masjid committees should not let terrorists use religious places: Kashmir IG Vijay Kumar
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Global Kashmiri Pandit Diaspora (GKPD) welcomes 'Recognition of Genocide', terms it as Triumph of Righteousness 5 comments
- Kashmiri Hindus a collateral of civilizational onslaught: Surender Ambardar, Ex MLC 5 comments