New Delhi – Asia Defence News International — Eminent editor’s and researchers Arvind Gupta, S Kalyanaraman and Ashok K Behuria have written a commentary “India-Pakistan Relations After the Mumbai Terror Attacks. What should India Do?” They pointed out, India-Pakistan relations have been on a roller coaster. They reached a new low after […]
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
India remained vigilant round the clock against COVID-19, took right decisions at right time: PM Modi
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments