India’s active caseload of COVID-19 has fallen to 2,14,507, which is the lowest after 197 days, according to the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on Wednesday. The share of active cases in the total positive cases has further shrunk to 2.04 per cent. The total active count was 2,15,125 […]
Tag: 2.14 lakh after 197 days
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments