A Bill that seeks to tighten CSR norms and ensure stricter action for non-compliance of company law regulations was on Tuesday approved by the Parliament with the Rajya Sabha passing it by voice vote. The Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2019, that seeks to amend Companies Act, 2013, has already been […]
Tag: Amendment Bill
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Global Kashmiri Pandit Diaspora (GKPD) welcomes 'Recognition of Genocide', terms it as Triumph of Righteousness 5 comments