India Pulses and Grains Association (IPGA), the nodal body for India’s pulses trade and industry welcomes the amendment to the Essential Commodity Act by the Government of India and President giving his assent for the three farm bills passed by the parliament. Bimal Kothari, Vice Chairman, IPGA said, “This is […]
Tag: amendment to the Essential Commodity Act
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments