The resuming of traffic on Mughal road in Jammu and Kashmir’s Poonch, has boosted the apple business as fruit sellers are able to get apples at a lower price. The Mughal road was reopened on September 25 after reportedly being closed for traffic after some people from the Valley tested […]
Tag: apple business in J-K’s Poonch
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments