A Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) jawan, who had gone missing along with two Ak-47 rifles and three magazines from Budgam, was arrested in Rajouri district on Friday, police said. “One SSB jawan who had gone missing from Kashmir’s Budgam has been arrested in Rajouri District,” said Jammu and Kashmir Police. […]
Tag: arrested in Rajouri district
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments