Equity benchmark indices were flat during early hours on Friday with banking and metal stocks incurring losses amid weak global cues. At 10:15 am, the BSE S&P Sensex was down by 20 points or 0.04 per cent at 50,826 while the Nifty 50 edged lower by 2 points or 0.01 […]
Tag: banking and metal stocks suffer
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments