Tourism officials from Jammu and Kashmir, along with the Boat House association organised on Saturday a road-show in Bhubaneswar in an attempt to promote tourism in Jammu and Kashmir after the COVID-19. “The tourism sector opened in July last year because the government made sincere and effective measures to tackle […]
Tag: Bhubaneswar to promote tourism
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments