Partially sleep-deprived individuals might be especially vulnerable to fear-related conditions such as posttraumatic stress disorder or anxiety, according to a new research. The study appears in Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging, published by Elsevier. “This study provides us with new insights into how sleep deprivation affects brain function to […]
Tag: brain’s activity during learning
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments