Jammu and Kashmir Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha thanked Prime Minister, Defence Minister and the Border Roads Organisation (BRO) for the 10 new bridges in the Union Territory (UT), stating it will open new paths of development, peace and prosperity in the region. Defence Minister Rajnath Singh had earlier today inaugurated […]
Tag: change destiny of J-K’s economy
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments