Scores of protestors flagrantly flouted social distancing rules as they gathered outside the Indian High Commission in London on Sunday in apparent solidarity with farmers protesting new farming laws enacted in India. Just days after the British government lifted a national COVID-19 lockdown – which had significantly brought down infection […]
Tag: COVID-19 rules at India High Commission protest
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments