India has become the 60th country to authorize the use of the Russian Sputnik V vaccine against coronavirus, and the vaccine is now approved in countries with a total population of 3 billion, or 40 percent of the world’s population, the Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) said on Monday. “The […]
Tag: COVID-19 vaccine Sputnik V
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments