State-run oil-marketing companies (OMCs) has been increasing the fuel prices for the last 17 days and for the first time in the history, diesel prices in the national capital crossed that of petrol on Wednesday. People in Delhi will have to shell out Rs 80.02 for buying a litre of […]
Tag: Diesel costlier than petrol
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments