The Supreme Court on Wednesday deferred after Diwali vacation the hearing on former BSF constable Tej Bahadur’s plea filed against the election of Prime Minister Narendra Modi from Varanasi constituency in Uttar Pradesh. A bench of the apex court, headed by Chief Justice of India (CJI) Sharad Arvind Bobde, deferred […]
Tag: election of PM Modi from Varanasi
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments