The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has arrested Mohammad Afzal, a Patwari, from Bemina in J-K’s Budgam for having allegedly accepted a bribe of Rs 13,000 from a complainant. “A case was registered against a Patwari, Bemina, Budgam (J&K) on the allegations of demanding a bribe of Rs 35,000 from […]
Tag: Government official in bribe case
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments