Most families in Ghordi Khas East village of Jammu and Kashmir’s Udhampur are engaged in weaving bamboo baskets, which is their main source of income. They are now seeking government help to grow the business. Talking about the bamboo business, sarpanch Ashok Kumar told ANI, “Bamboo weaving is the main […]
Tag: govt help to grow business
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments