The SBI General Insurance has witnessed a significant growth of 17 per cent in its Gross Written Premium (GWP) from Rs 3,118 crores in the first half of financial year FY 2019-20 to Rs 3,658 crores in H1 FY 20-21, a company statement said here on Wednesday. The company’s profit […]
Tag: Gross Written Premium
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments