Underground bunkers built by the state government in the border district of Kathua have become a safe haven for villagers who often have to fear for their lives when there is firing from across the border. Sanjeev Verma, the Divisional Commissioner Jammu, said 9,500 bunkers have so far been sanction […]
Tag: haven in underground bunkers
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments