The Supreme Court will on Friday hear a plea seeking its intervention to prevent attacks on Kashmiri students in the aftermath of the Pulwama terror strike. Senior advocate Colin Gonsalves on Thursday mentioned the matter before Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi and sought its hearing at […]
Tag: hear plea tomorrow
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
Birth Anniversary of Acharya Abhinavagupta of Kashmir – The most prolific scholar of world celebrated across globe.
Prominent Kashmiri Pandit Women call on First Lady Dr. Smita Murmu; term Domicile Law as a historic milestone, express gratitude
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 19 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Global Kashmiri Pandit Diaspora (GKPD) welcomes 'Recognition of Genocide', terms it as Triumph of Righteousness 5 comments
- Kashmiri Hindus a collateral of civilizational onslaught: Surender Ambardar, Ex MLC 5 comments