One terrorist and two over ground workers (OGWs) were apprehended in Dangarpura area of Baramulla, Jammu and Kashmir on Friday evening, said Chinar Corps, Indian Army One Chinese pistol with a magazine, 12 rounds of 9 mm pistol and one Chinese grenade were recovered from their possession, Chinar Corps, Indian […]
Tag: held in J&K’s Baramulla
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments