The Union Ministry of Finance has recommended that 850 MW Ratle Hydro project be developed in Jammu and Kashmir through Joint Venture Company (JVC) between JK Power Development Corporation (JKPDC) and National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC), according to the Jammu and Kashmir Department of Information and Public Relations. The Public […]
Tag: Hydroproject be developed by JKPDC
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
- CONNECT WITH ROOTS - Diary of a Kashmiri Pandit teenager 30 comments
- Nitish + BJP: Two Way Political Opportunism 9 comments
- Ashesh Dhar - From a humble Sales Officer to Head Tata PEV A saga of 'grit and nerve' - An Obituary 8 comments
- Duda's Doodle : Nehru-Indira and INC 7 comments
- Attempts or intent which led to exodus of Hindus of Kashmir need to be extirpated:Bob Blackman,tables early day motion in commemoration of Kashmiri Pandits Balidan divas.. 6 comments